WestJet announces that it will line up its new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner from Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver to Dublin, London, and Paris in the summer of 2020.
WestJet is a Canadian airline based at Calgary has ordered 10 Dreamliner and 10 more as an option. It has received three devices to date and will take delivery of three more soon, which will bring to six the total number of Boeing 787 Dreamliner to operate its 2020 summer program.
Also, all these flights will be operated in Dreamliner:
- Daily flight for the summer season between Calgary and London-Gatwick April 14, 2020.
- The full year-round flight between Toronto and London-Gatwick.
- Daily flight for the summer season between Vancouver and London-Gatwick April 26, 2020.
- 3 flights per week between Calgary and Dublin May 30, 2020
- 4 flights per week Calgary and Paris March 12, 2020.
- And also a daily domestic flight in Dreamliner between Calgary and Toronto, from June 2020.
The WestJet Boeing 787 Dreamliner has 320 seats in three cabs: 276 in Economy, 28 in Privilege (Premium) and 16 Business. The Executive Cabin features flat-recline, direct-drive reclining seats, an all-day dining service, and an entertainment module. The Privilege Cabin offers a superior dining service and a signature hospitality service that includes champagne and a convenience kit. WestJet’s Economy Enhanced Cab offers entertainment on demand, blankets and pillows, and free food and beverages.
Read Also: Vietnam Airlines receive its 100th plane