The equipment manufacturer STELIA Aerospace announces the marketing of its brand new Business Class chair specially designed for single-aisle aircraft.
Called OPERA, this innovative high-end armchair, of the “full flat, full access, full privacy” type (convertible into a real bed, very accessible and offering a high level of privacy), now allows single-aisle devices to benefit from the best standards generally reserved for wide-body aircraft.
With OPERA, the passenger travels with:
- The widest « full-flat » bed available on a single-aisle, with a large space for the feet, and thus unparalleled sleeping comfort;
- An extra-large 20 ”screen;
- An increased level of privacy thanks to an integrated door;
- More storage: a closed compartment and a storage area for laptop PC;
- A large and stable shelf for meals, stored under the cocktail shelf.
Other features include adjustable armrests and mood light. According to its manufacturer STELIA Aerospace, OPERA is also the result of a simplified design, which allows for weight and cost optimization. Its installation and connection of screens are also simplified.
“With OPERA, companies operating single-aisle on transcontinental routes will now be able to offer their customers the same level of comfort that they can find on wide-body aircraft. Combining design and efficiency, this brand new chair is a major breakthrough for our industry, and will create an enriched passenger experience and high added value for airlines ”, comments Thierry Kanengieser, Vice-President Cabin Interior of STELIA Aerospace.